International Association of Grand Banks Owners Forum Index
International Association of Grand Banks Owners
 FAQHelp   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 My ProfileMy Profile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Grand Banks Owners FAQ Forum Grand Banks Owners

Moving Aboard - And Does anyone Read this Board

Post new topic   Reply to topic  International Association of Grand Banks Owners Forum Index -> Life Aboard

Long Story GB36
Long Story
Sturgeon Bay, WI
1977 36' Classic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Moving Aboard - And Does anyone Read this Board Reply with quote

There never seems to be any activity on this board...?

Okay moving aboard in 6 months, the countdown is happening. Stuff is being sold, and up till now wife seemed good... all the sudden, parting with stuff is heartbreak... is this common out there...
Boydski
Yes Please
Olympia, WA
2007 Eastbay 39 sx

Olympia, WA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parting with all of the "stuff" you have accumulated over the years is one of the best parts of living aboard a boat. It took me several years to completely rid myself of boxes full of junk that I had in storeage. Every year the storage unit got smaller and smaller (which feels like a big victory), eventually going away completely.

It may feel like a heartbreak now, but every piece that you get rid of, is less stress in your life.

Good Luck,
Long Story GB36
Long Story
Sturgeon Bay, WI
1977 36' Classic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boydski wrote:
Parting with all of the "stuff" you have accumulated over the years is one of the best parts of living aboard a boat. It took me several years to completely rid myself of boxes full of junk that I had in storeage. Every year the storage unit got smaller and smaller (which feels like a big victory), eventually going away completely.

It may feel like a heartbreak now, but every piece that you get rid of, is less stress in your life.

Good Luck,

Thanks so much for the reply. Yes we also rented a unit and thanks to some successful sales we think it is already too big

Russ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association of Grand Banks Owners Forum Index -> Life Aboard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: